Why attend the 3rd Antigen Specific Immune Tolerance Summit?
Meet representatives from big Pharma, Biotech and Academia at the 3rd Antigen-Specific Immune Tolerance Summit 2020 and join a thought-leading platform dedicated to overcoming the complex challenges associated with antigen specific immunotherapies. Gain industry insight from with 26 speakers from key industry representatives including Pfizer, Merck, Novo Nordisk and Eli Lilly.
You will learn to tackle those hurdles currently impeding drug development for tolerance inducing therapeutics by engaging in discursive platforms from panel discussions to workshop sessions. Discover and validate novel targets in complex autoimmune diseases, optimize trial clinical trial design and explore clinical opportunities. This meeting will help you apply novel therapeutics in combination with antigen specific immunotherapies to drive the progression of drug development towards the clinic.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Explore cross learning opportunities to benchmark your progress of drug development for antigen specific immunotherapies against parallel fields tackling immune tolerance with insights from Epivax and The Immune Tolerance Network
- Enhance your clinical trial success rate by examining and evaluating current tolerance delivery practices and explore novel advances in employing tolerance inducing adjuvants with insights from Merck
- Explore clinical opportunities to employ novel therapeutics in combination with antigen specific immunotherapies and drive the progression of drug development towards the clinic with insights from AdiTxt, the FDA and Eli Lilly
- Examine the fundamental biological controls that determine effective induction of regulatory T cells by better understanding how to successfully induce tolerance with insights from Novo Nordisk
- Review some of the first clinical trial readouts for antigen specific immune tolerance therapeutics and explore the fundamental mechanisms that lie behind successful and unsuccessful clinical trial delivery with insight from Cour Therapeutics, Selecta Biosciences and Anokion